How We Gather Personal Customer Data
BestLink Netware Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. The information that customers share enables us to provide a more valuable shopping experience through personalization and performance monitoring. BestLink Netware collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- Registration Page: In order to place an order on this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, users are required to give their contact information (including name, email address, phone and fax number). This information is used to contact users about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. There are also unique identifiers (such as customer number) that are not required, but requested so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site. Site registration is also required for “reseller access” which features information pertinent to resellers and requires the mailing, emailing, or faxing of a valid reseller certificate; and it is also required for “tax exempt business access” which features information relevant to our tax-exempt customers and requires the mailing, emailing, or faxing of a valid tax exemption certificate. Acceptance of reseller registration or tax exemption is not guaranteed, and is up to the discretion of BestLink Netware Inc.
- Order Form: We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (including name and billing address), financial information (including credit/debit card number and expiration date), and shipping information (which may be to a third party). This information is merely used for billing purposes and to fulfill a customer’s order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact the customer.
- Other Emails: After a customer places an order, we will send an order confirmation email followed by an order shipment or order cancellation notification email. We occasionally may send website and service announcement update emails. Via email or phone, we will communicate with the user to provide requested services and to cover issues relating to their account.
- Catalog Request (for business customer only): If a user wishes to receive a wholesale catalog, we ask for contact information (including name and mailing address). We then will mail to the provided address.
- Email to Technical Support: A user may email our customer service department about technical issues concerning our products or pre-sales support. The user volunteers a name, an email address and technical information that may help in answering the user’s questions.
- RMA Request: While we strive for total customer satisfaction, unfortunately a customer may need to return an item for refund or exchange. In this case, the customer may enter contact information (including name and email) and product information to receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number that can later be used to process the return.
How We Use This Data
Information we collect online may be used to provide you access to certain parts of the website, to enable you to purchase products from our site, to allow us to fulfill any orders or supply any information you have requested, to collect payment from you as appropriate, to contact you regarding any financial transactions or information requests, to customize your personal online shopping experience, to analyze our performance so we can improve our service level